Not all vulnerabilities can be remedied with a patch. A vulnerability management programme will identify a range of vulnerabilities, including failed patches, weak configurations, unknown devices and more.
- Discovery scans (scan the whole network to discover all assets)
- External scans (scan for vulnerabilities that expose your assets via external access to your network)
- Internal scans (scan for configuration, password and IAM weaknesses that allow internal attackers to access your assets)
- Policy scans (scan for compliance requirements compliance requirements such as CIS, HIPAA, SCADA, and PCI)
- Confidence that your scanning systems are properly configured to reach every corner of your networks.
- An accelerated response to publicly disclosed vulnerabilities with custom integrations with your patch management system, threat feeds and your SIEM platform.
- A robust and tested vulnerability management process with expert support for prioritisation and complex remediations
Vulnerability scans are automated scans of your systems that report on the exposure to publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.
Penetration tests are manual attempts to exploit weaknesses in the architecture of your IT network, to find out how susceptable your assets are to unauthorised access.